4.28.2006

Frantic Friday

Ahhhh...this upcoming week is going to be hectic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I have to search for a new apartment last minute (I'll explain this later).
  • I need to write a 15-page paper due next Friday. yeah, I knew about this ALL semester.
  • I need to make the budget for a day of Rush. And plan all the details of that day.
  • I need to make sure I can pay all my bills for this month (this ALWAYS stresses me out).

But on the plus side, my sorority's formal dance is tomorrow and yeah, I'm bringing a date. $5 to the person who can guess my date. Well, actually, how about a pat on the back? Cause, yeah, I'm broke.

7 comments:

  1. Is it... George Clooney?

    How about...Donald Rumsfeld?

    Ok, ok, one more shot...RED SWEATER GUY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony just ruined the excitement of guessing for me. *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ding ding! anthony is the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the door prize? Do I get one of those cool pictures you take?

    No, I want the constellation prize...what happened at the party? Any news? Did he come to his senses and wrap his arms around you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I just say constellation prize? Idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. duuuuuude. A "constellation" prize would be sooooo cool. I love stars!

    I'll post soon enough about the dance...I'm delirious right now, though...so later I shall.

    ReplyDelete