5.01.2006

About my weekend:

Ahhhhh...I got 10 hours of sleep, and I feel mighty fine. Yesterday I was getting a little grumpy. Ashley without sleep+a day of work and meetings=a not very happy/lively girl. But today I feel a little more refreshed!

Sooooo, about my formal. I had a lot of fun. Good thing Sweater Guy liked to dance cause, honey, I like to get down. Do you not remember my last picture? Come on now! Of course I still get a tad nervous around him. I'm never gonna help that though. When I'm excited about something, about anything really, nervousness comes along with the package. It's just part of my personality, I guess.

My favorite part: slow dancing, of course. Cause I LOVE it. I LOVE dancing cheek to cheek with all of my little heart.

And yeah, I like him (well DUH, you people know that). But I'm in no rush to start anything. He's gonna be here for the summer and I'm gonna be here for the summer too. And that'll be a good time to really become his friend.

****

I don't know how one goes about turning around her worrying ways, since I worry WAY too much, but I'm attempting. Here's for a summer of just letting things flow, and here's to cutting down my over-analyzing mind!

1 comment: