4.11.2006

Patriotic Tuesday

You know what I'm doing today?

I'm voting (in a special election for CA) and I'm doing my freakin' taxes. Honestly now, if I'm not doing my civic duty today, I don't know who the f*** is.

I'm a big fan of voting...it gets me all giddy. But taxes....oh taxes, why don't you just stick a knife into my stomach and turn it a few times?? I am NOT looking foward to when I have to fill out major taxes when I get older.

I do know one thing: I won't be checking that little box that asks for donations to the campaign in office right now. hahahaha.......too bad a Democrat will be in office in 2008.

Now don't get all hot and bothered, cause, yeah, you know it's true. Especially cause it's about time.

1 comment:

  1. Voting, taxes, republican...Turkey - slow down there with all that crazy talk, and believe me, I know crazy talk.

    Next thing you know, you'll be in love with a latin man...oh crap...

    ReplyDelete