4.01.2006

Why you trying to cramp my style?

Mannnnnnnnn.

So I get a text message (yeah, it's what us kids do now-a-days) from Sweater Guy asking me to go to a barbeque tonight. My first reaction to this was "Heck yeah I'll go, Latin Lover!!!!" ...and then I remembered that I was at work.

Sadness.

And where were my friends tonight?? Partying. And where was I? Oh yeah, still working. All these opportunities for fun (and latin love), and I had to work.

I'm being overdramatic, of course, and I'll see everyone this week (including sexy latin guy), but I'm too impatient!!!!! I want to see them now!!!

I just need to calm down and take a breath. Everything is gonna be just fine.

I just felt like whining to blogger like I usually do.

4 comments:

  1. Latin love never dies, so don't worry. I am sure if he went to that barbecue, he did not eat those ribs with gusto. And if he did, they were marinated with longing.

    enough dorkiness on my part: how late did you work? You didn't even have time to stop by the barbecue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait..post is at 11:52 p.m...putting two and two together....do NOT make five. Okay. Should have put that one together myself.

    Damn hour switch throwing everything off (poor excuse).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it never gets any better...LOL...then you only have to look forward to doing laundry on the weekend...and blogging like an insane idiottard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you being at work could be a good opportunity for you to "play hard to get" without even having to try. guys love that shit. i am sure of it.

    ReplyDelete