3.31.2006

I do NOT ♥ work.

Ahhhh! I'm tired of working and not being paid enough. It's driving me insane!

I'm jealous of my roomates! Their parents pay for everything. That would be sooooooo freakin' nice. And to have all that extra time to study--wait, who am I kidding? I wouldn't study over the weekend. But just to have that extra time to relax....that would be fan-tab-u-lous.

I know this post is a complaint, but I feel like complaining.

It's not even that my job is hard at all, it just takes up way too much time. I love the people that I work with, but is it worth the sacrifice of my whole weekend? Maybe I should try to find a new job. I don't know. I don't want to think about it.

I just want to take a bath. And maybe a shot of rum? heh heh...maybe not a good idea to drink when your upset. That could lead to bad things....

This transitional period between college and and graduation and getting a "real job" is the biggest pain in the ass. I want to leave this place, but yet I'm scared to leave. I want to do more, make more and be more, but I also want to be lazy and remain a kid.

You just can't have both. Grrrrrrrrr...

3 comments:

  1. You can have both! Become a teacher! Have the benefits of long breaks and still work!

    I'm back on, and I'm kickin' asses and takin' names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was still in school I used to share in your aggravation concerning students who didn't have to work...what really got me going was when someone asked them where they worked and they replied they were a "student"! If you go to school 40 hours a week then your job is a student, but these "students" were going to class for about 2 hours a day three days a week! HOLY SHIT, I'M SO SWAMPED...HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO WORK? I HAVE CLASS IN THREE DAYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should get a job waiting tables. you only have to work half the time and you always have cash and you get to meet all different kinds of people. it doesn't look good when you get out of college and try to find a job but damn if it is downright fun.

    or you could become a call girl.

    you know, whatever floats your boat.

    ReplyDelete