3.30.2006

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it!

Wow.

What a great date! It's now 1:42 am and the date started at 8:00 pm, essentially (I went to his bible study at 7:00pm).

And he wore a sweater for me!

He's fabulous, really. Smart, caring, cute, latin (hehe), and funny. And he says he loves to dance. Duh! So do I. Do you not see my picture? I told you kids I was a dancing machine. Come on now.

We talked for a long, long time...really I enjoy his company in general. There was no kiss, which is good cause I like to move super slowly anyway. I'm just excited about getting to know him. The most attractive thing about him by far: his intelligence. I loooooooove it.

Oh, latin lover!

10 comments:

  1. Of course you had a good date. We latinos are muy sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ellen! *snaps fingers in air*

    hahaha, I'm gonna have to agree with you there, ninja. You freakin' latin boys...ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mas caliente!

    viva los latinos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for good first dates. so nice when things aren't one big awkward-fest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Ashley!! Go on with yo' bad self...

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go!

    i bet he is awesome kisser. i bet he pulls your hair a little bit. *sigh* latin men...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm...does he make you make horsie noises too? Cause if he does...that's terrrrrrible.

    ReplyDelete