6.06.2006

I Say a Little Prayer for Us...

I HAD to post today simply because it is 6-6-06. Ahhhhhh! That's insane!!

And yeah, I'm going to see the Omen today. It's very fitting. But like I've said before, little devil children in movies scare the shit out of me. Oh gee, and I'm going to see a movie about the anti-christ. How special.

I just hope that crazy people (cause America definitely has some) don't pull any insane stunts today because of the date. It's happened before and you know it'll happen again.

So I say a little prayer for our safety. Oh yeah, and today is election day in CA. That is so priceless, I can't put it into words. hahahahahaha!!!!!! I love it!!!!!! Let's just elect the anti-christ please?

You just can't make this crap up. Real life is hilarious, I've decided.

5 comments:

  1. I am not one to get scared of horror movies, but anything that involves demons or religion or ghosts always freaks me out.

    Jason doesn't scare me, and neither does Freddy; but Emily Rose and her exorcism scared the holy ghost out of me. You be careful out there, my child. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent all day in my own little bunker.... and nothing happened! Damn! Know how much money that bunker cost me?

    Honestly, nobody seems to care about the Number-of-the-Beast-Day here. It's actually a day tons of people got married on. They claim it's good luck to get married on those days with all the same numbers.... And then I saw a statistic that 6 out of 10 couples who were married on 8/8/88 are already divorced again.... Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right, did the movie did suck. I think it had potential in the beginning...but it lost it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember much about the original Omen - I saw it ages ago. A friend of mine and I always called it the 'oldman' making old man sound like omen almost. As far as the date - I had actually forgotten all about that until the day was over.

    You do have to watch out for crazies though - they do the craziest things based on the stupidest reasons.

    ReplyDelete