7.26.2006

July 25th must die.

Yesterday was such a bad day...I wanted to scream. Well I didn't scream, but I did cry out of frustration. It all had to do with my tuition for school, and because of a mistake I made, it wasn't paid for...and if it wasn't paid for, I couldn't register...and school is important to me. No school=Ashley is sad.

But it's ok. It's been figured out. I am now registered and happy.

Take a deeeeeeeeeeep breath...

And here are the classes I'm taking, in case you're interested:
  1. Communications 310W (Gathering and Reporting Information): Writing, basically. And gathering info I suppose? What are all my major classes anyway...writing!! All these fancy names...why don't you just get down to the point?
  2. History 445 (California History): is it necessary to explain this one? It counts as a requiremtnt for upperdivision...and why not learn about the greatest (craziest) state?
  3. Italian 201 (Reading and Speaking Italian): hahaha...I've gone a semester without Italian and have nearly forgotten the lot of it. Ahhhh! That should be interesting...
  4. Political Science 301 A (History of Western Political Thought): I already took 301 B with the same professor and loved it...and I loved him. Cause he's insanely funny. And I ♥ poli sci! I should get a shirt made or something.
I always get excited for the first week of classes. And I'm only taking four. Deciding to spread out my schedule over two years instead of one was a goooooooooood plan.

Less classes=less stress=Ashley is happy.

Yay for being happy!

6 comments:

  1. Did you get new notebook paper and pens and a backpack and stuff?

    That's what I miss most about college - new school supplies. Well, that and never going to class and getting wasted and waking up in strange houses every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking four classes at the community college in the fall while waiting for graduate school:

    1)Algebra 1, for work-related purposes (yes, your fave subject)

    2)Beg. French (French girls are hot, says the 18-year-old dork living inside me)

    3)Dance (of course)

    4)Yoga (because I am about as bendable as a mechanical pencil to be followed by)

    5)Aerobics (no pink wristbands for me, thank you: will wear AC DC head band to secure masculinity)

    Oh, wait, that's 5...but p.e. counts as just one class altogether...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ASHLEY!! Im taking Poli Sci 301 A too!! Which section are you in? Im in the 2pm class...I hope we get to be in the same class again:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the 2pm class too!!! Tuesdays and Thursdays with saccarelli??

    I would be elated if you were in this class with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! we are in the same class again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey its your roomie, I forgot you had this thing. Yay for another four class buddy this semester. Taking it easy and not stressing so much.

    ReplyDelete