7.19.2006

Keeping it all in order.

I bought a new planner today. And highlighters. And pens. Having something new to write in (with new colors to write with) strangley makes me immensely happy.

I'm sort of weird.

To change subjects, but keep with the theme of order....there's a lot going on with my sorority right now. An advisor to my sorority said this wise quote about it "Running a sorority is like running a business, and is going to teach you more about life than your classes will."

I think this quote could go for any organization.

And....she was right. This sorority knows how to kill me sometimes...KILL ME. Cause it's hard work. It's kind of like being stabbed in the chest repeatedly. But it's worth it. I've learned that it is something I truly love and have passion for. So I stay, and trudge on through...it gives me a great satisfaction.

And why would I stay if there wasn't a challenge present?

***

Well, there's nothing else to really write about here except for my WANT and NEED for school to begin. But that will come soon enough, so let's not rush life.

2 comments:

  1. school supply shopping=JOY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I knew you would understand this love michelle.

    AHHHH! We need to hang out. I miss michelle!!

    ReplyDelete