7.18.2006

You're tearing me apart!!!

I hate people who are INCOMPETENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate people that are CONDESCENDING!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate people that think it is alright to belittle me!!!

I'm talking about a new manager at my work...she is DRIVING me up the wall. And I want to throw merchandise at her head. GEEEEEZ woman! Just get over yourself.

*Ahem* I think a new job is in order. As much as I love some people at my work, a new job needs to happen soon. Otherwise I will be stabbing someone.

Ok. I feel slightly better now. Oh and the title is an allusion to James Dean. Cause the thought of him makes me happier, at least.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's time for a new job. It's always important to rotate obnoxious managers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not try and get on at a local paper doing anything, its a foot in the door! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All bosses suck...everywhere you go. Sucksucksucksucksucksucksucksucksucksuck.

    ReplyDelete