7.14.2006

On School, On Writing, On Life

I think my love affair with coffee is getting kind of dangerous. As well as my love affair with purple. But that is besides the point.

I'm sitting here, thinking about what's about to elapse in the next month, and I realize that school is included in that. And I'm excited. And I'm excited that I'm excited. I actually really love shopping for school supplies...pens, notebooks, post-its...and they're all color coordinated!!!

And you know what I'm doing right now? I'm practicing. Journalism classes will be hitting me soon (in where they ask you to write an article EVERYDAY). And so I'm trying to write here almost everyday. Cause I've been told numerous times in numerous classes that writing everyday is an important/beneficial exercise. Not to mention it makes my soul happy.

Although...I'm already sliiiiiightly stressed. See, I'm in charge of day a rush, and I'm planning EVERYTHING for that day. I realized, in taking this position, that I'm actually not a person who likes to party plan. I like decorating. But party planning gives me a headache!! It's all about the art of an occasion...not the business.

But it will be alright. I have tons of help.

Oh, and Jaclyn and I are probably gonna try to hit up Disneyland before school starts (Let's plan it Jack!!!). Cause that's always a magical, wonderful trip.

Alright...work starts soon. Gotta get to it, and make that money now, so I don't have to work too much during the school year.

2 comments:

  1. I promise I will start leaving comments once the bar exam is over, Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

    ReplyDelete