8.28.2006

Apple for the teacher?

Sooo, I just went to my first class for the semester. It was italian. I was frightened, since I forgot ALL my italian in the last semester. And this class is called "Reading and Speaking Italian." Therefore, that would would require me to read and speak italian (Just wanted to clarify that for you all).

Surprisingly, however, I understood everything she was saying. That's a big relief. I just need to brush up on speaking it.

This semester has a bright outlook so far. I have nothing to do today but smile, in the words of Paul Simon.

The sun is shining today. It's shining over the far expanse of campus...over the newly primped freshman nervously making their way to a building they can't find, over the professors hoping for a good class this year, over every dirty alley way behind the frat houses, and it's shining over me as well.

2 comments:

  1. I predict you have a very nice smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, I have to say you are always so positive and that is wonderful. It always makes me smile when i read your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete