8.24.2006

Brighter Than Sunshine

I love that song by aqualung! I'm yours and suddenly your mine, and it's brighter than sunshine...

So pretty! Why aren't all guys that romantic? Some guys are. Anthony is an example (you get a pat on the back, Anthony).

So yeah...I have been extremely busy lately...I haven't written in 7 days! That's sacreligious! But I'm not unhappy by any means, so don't think that. When school starts, I'll be working less, and things will be calm(er) once again.

I'm in a good place though. Sunshine surrounds me everywhere...yeah, sometimes I like sounding that cheesy. What? You like it. Admit it.

I WILL be reading up on all of you, preferably today. So expect me to leave some kick ass comments. Cause I'm simply cool like that.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Ashley. I wondered what happened to you; did I miss an entry or something? Are you out traveling?

    Thanks for the pat on the back; you get one in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on hiatus. keep checking back; I'm weeding out all the suckers with an extended leave of absence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone has been super busy. I have loads of time driving to work because traffic is so horrible now. I wish I could blog from my car!

    :)

    Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still waiting for my "kick ass" comments.

    ReplyDelete