9.08.2006

Arrivederci!

So..........I dropped Italian.

At first I felt like such a failure for doing that. But really, this has given me a huge breath of fresh air.

Of course I still have to take the class, but it will be next semester. And I will study my ASS off over Christmas break to re-learn that subject. Then I can feel comfortable in the class.

I had forgotten so much that it was frustrating me to the point of tears. And I just don't have the time right now to do an extensive review of the language. All of my classes are demanding and require a lot of reading and outside-of-the-classroom work.

Anyway, I feel better. And I will feel great when I take that class again and I actually know my stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Good decision! I remember dropping classes for the exact same reason when I was in college - you'll do better next time.

    ReplyDelete