9.07.2006

A Sorority's Version of a World War

About Italian...I need to stop stressing about it, and just freakin' study it. There is no other solution. So I'll shut up about it. And anyways, I felt better later when I was in a journalism class and was able to contribute. I got to feel smart again. Cause who likes to feel stupid?

It's getting down to the wire and rush is coming up. I've explained rush before on this blog...and I'm pretty sure I've described it as hell. That is because it is absolute hell.

It's funny to see how a group interacts when its members are stressed. There are power struggles, fighting, fatigue, selfishness...sounds like a war zone. But at the same time it bonds the group closer.

All the blood shed we've put in for this rush, I'm eager to see the beautiful faces we will soon gain.

Once hell has come and gone, we will smile, give each other a hug and be better friends for going through the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment