9.29.2006

Cause it's just so easy to hide.

I'm sitting here
just drinking my freshly brewed coffee
and I'm thinking...

Thinking about a guy, thinking about a career, thinking about my life.

Why am I afraid of relationships?
Why am I afraid to trust?
Why am I afraid to try?
Why am I afraid to be?

Sometimes I need to learn how to let go. Sometimes it's hard to take down those walls you spent all your life putting up. Brick by brick, day by day, it's time to let them down.

I long to break free. And someday I will do it.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your crushes. You don't need to be in the stereotypical couple relationship until you are ready to plant roots, share life's responsibilities, share a home (with someone other than a crazy roommate!), marry, contemplate kids or have kids... etc.... Just have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man! i need a crush! i don't even want a relationship. but for now, i will enjoy living vicariously through yours :) meep meep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! have fun! new crushes rock. the lovesick times where you just don't know what they think about you and you're actually sick to your stomach because he smiled at you - those are the best times. then you learn his personality and realize that he sucks. heh. j/k

    good luck with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. letting go is HARD... I am very well-versed in holdongon - but letting go is something some of us have to learn... but when you do it - you'll KNOW it. and freedom feels good!

    ReplyDelete