9.18.2006

Give me one moment in time.

This weekend has been hectic. No joke, I've talked to over 100 women. Women who want to be in a sorority, that is. That's way too much lip gloss, manicured nails, tiffany bracelets and fake laughs for me. But you have to weed through the fake, ridiculous girls to get to the real gems. And those gems are the ones I want in my house. I really cannot, for the life of me, stand fakeness.

I have one more day of rush today, the last day, and I'm kind of excited for it. My voice, however, is not excited...for it is almost completely gone. But I got this sexy, raspy-feel to my voice going on right now. Oh baby, oh baby.

Sometimes I really stop and take a moment to think about it all, and it makes me laugh. I'm in a sorority. hahahahaha. Oh god.

7 comments:

  1. Just have a pillow fight and the one's left standing win. Because that's what you do in a sorority right? Pillow fights, drinking, more pillow fights, and slight lesbianistic tones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, of course you'd ask that, hatleyman.

    Sorry to burst your little fanstasy bubble, but no, not really.

    Although we have had pillow fights, but definitely not naked. So let's not go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to hoping your voice doesn't go back to normal...right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel you on that losing voice thing--my voice is going as I type this.

    Get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. out of 740, how many get in? does it ever come down to a battle of wits? physical agility? THUNDERDOME?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why was I the only one to go there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three cheers for Hatleyman!

    I think I am going to try to squeeze in the term "lesbianistic tones" into conversations throughout the day tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete