9.20.2006

Oh, to be delirious...

I'm exhausted and my head is slightly in pain. After classes, I decided to lay in my bed for a second...the next thing I knew I had fallen asleep for two hours! Ahhhh, but it was worth it.

And about sororities...I'm sure there are some houses with "lesbianistic tones" (apparently that is the word of the day). Cause definitely in this country anything goes. But again, my sorority does not participate in any lesbian activity, thankyouverymuch.

We do however have 18 new girls that are winners...and yeah, matt, they do kind of engage in a battle of wits, cause we're definitely smarter than the average sorority.

Anyway...I have a lot of work to do...with not enough time to do it, so that shall be interesting. But I believe I can get it done. So here's to procrastination now and hopefully more sleep tomorrow!

1 comment: