9.04.2006

She's not completely unraveled.

By the way...my last post was not about whether I'm good enough for a guy. I know I'm good enough. I'm cute and nice, honey chile! Better recognize!

Really, I was wondering was was happening with the male race. I was losing hope in them. But I realize there are some good guys in the world. So yeah...it's just a matter of weeding through the bad ones I guess.

Today, my friends and I decided to partake in some retail therapy. Shopping just makes me oh-so-happy sometimes.

So that's what I've been up to.

And now...I NEED to partake in some studying. Off to hit the books.

3 comments:

  1. you may say I'm crazy, but if a life of tv watching has taught me anything, it's that bordertowns are nothing but illegal drugs and cockfights. so what more could a young man ask for?
    besides, work is work. right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh but weed we must. all women are born with green thumbs for this purpose and this purpose alone. just keeding. i can't keep a plant flowery to save my life.

    ReplyDelete