9.23.2006

Who Knew?

Ok, so I'm not planning on posting everytime Sweater Guy decides on being confusing. But I have to post this.

I'm going to our school's football game today right? And I told him I was. Well, he sent me a text message that said "I'll see you at the game! I can't wait cuz I've been missing you like crazy!"

Why are guys so confusing? Again, I'm laughing.

Ok, Whatever.

To change subjects, I played broomball last night. Have you played it? You wear tennis shoes on the ice and hit a ball with broomstick-type-things. It's incredibly fun. Yeah, I fell on my ass once. Maybe twice.

Life is...interesting. That's all I have to say.

3 comments:

  1. You should play broomball with Sweater Guy, and knock him on his ass once or twice. Maybe that'll knock some sense (or a basic understanding of communication skills) into him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always happens - as soon as you start to let that energy go that you've invested into SG, he will feel the release and come back to see where it went.

    ReplyDelete