10.24.2006

Crash! Into me...

I didn't wake up until 11:34 this morning...yeah, that's being kind of lazy. But I think it's been awhile since I've done that...like, YEARS! Soooo, I believe I made up for the lack of sleep during these past two weeks.

I had a dream last night that a car accident happened in front of me. Except, they were driving the opposite direction of me. I stopped, got out of the car. Walked down the freeway over the brains and blood on the gravel (seriously it was grafic) and stared at the cars. After staring at them for too long it made me sad, and I wanted to leave, but magically the traffic had reappeared and it was difficult to get to my car on the other side of the road.

I couldn't do it alone, and began to get frustrated, when a nice man helped me out by "directing" traffic. The cars parted and I walked to my car, got in, made a u-turn and drove the other way.

***
If that's not a dream about my life right now I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment