10.23.2006

Maybe Cameron Diaz could sell her boyfriend to me.

Today is a good day...besides the fact that I have two essays hanging over my head like a guillotine...CHOP! But I'll get them done. I always do.

On another note...Justin Timerlake is coming to San Diego for a concert in January. How I'd like to go! I just can't help but give in to his painfully sugar-pop confections!!! But you know his tickets will be over-priced...and you know that they will sell out in 2.5 seconds. Ohhhh, JT. How you tease me.

One person I ALWAYS wished I could see in concert, but never could for OBVIOUS reasons, is Marvin Gaye. Cause I love him. He's quite possibly my favorite singer.

You know, I'm rambling. I'm such a procrastinator...ah well. Cramming is what I do best.

2 comments:

  1. I hear he's bringing sexy back... God knows someone has to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin IS a tease. and yet I fall for it every time. hows your poli sci paper coming along? I dunno if I want to finish it haha

    ReplyDelete