10.19.2006

Just My Luck

Sooo, remember I told you about that Egyptian guy I like?

Well, there's a slight problem. He likes some other chick. Which, honestly is disappointing and annoying. Cause, yeah, I really do like him.

But what are you gonna do? If he's into me, he'll make the effort. And that's all I can say, right? Soooo, yeah.

Anyway, it's not like I really have my mind on having a boyfriend right now. Obviously, my dad is my FIRST priority.

At the same time, you just can't shut off feelings. Especially feelings that just crept up on me out of nowhere....I should just become a lesbian, I swear!

5 comments:

  1. Turk - you know you have some of that CALI hawtness...he'll come around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't give up hope... one day as you gaze longingly at sweater guy or egyptrian guy... a beach ball will hit you in the back of the head and make you turn around and there HE will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesbians are hot.

    He doesn't know what he wants.

    ReplyDelete