12.14.2006

ok...

for those of you that use "beta blogger" or whatever it's called...I seriously can't comment on your blogs!!!!!!! This includes anthony, mcmullan and rubber soul. So yeah, just know that I would like to comment on the lovely blogs you posted but have been forbidded to do so :( <---sad face! In other news, I have one more final left before my five-week break that I need oh-so-badly. Last night was a good release...went to a bon fire. My big bro (not my real brother) tried to throw me in the ocean. He didn't succeed...I kicked and punched him. That's what you get when you mess with me!!!

Sooo yeah, I'm doing better. My dad starts treatment on the 21st...which is soon. I'm nervous and relieved all at the same time.

P.S. Anthony, you knew exactly who sweater guy was...good job :)

6 comments:

  1. I can't post on "beta blogger" either...it must be some kind of conspiracy against us Ashley!

    And if I had been there, I would have so thrown you into the ocean. Headfirst. Your knees and elbows are no match for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( There must be a way to comment! Check out the main blogger page for "help"

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://knownissues.blogspot.com/search/label/comments

    Hang in there, Ashely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we switch back from beta blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, Ashley; damn blogger beta did that to me, too, when I first got it. It's anal retentive.

    I knew that had to be him. He's a handsome guy (and I can say that because I am secure in my masculinity-then again, I shouldn't have to mention that I am secure in my masculinity to be secure in my masculinity. Oh well, whatever.).

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, it's not that hard. figure it out.

    ReplyDelete