1.21.2007

Jubilee

So, my dad has been having these mild treatments for his cancer. He went four times in december (for three hours at a time).

And guess what? The treatment did what it was supposed to! You can't cure the kind of cancer my dad has, but you can shrink it down to a smaller size (basically control it/lay the smack down on it).

I feel like a LOT of weight has slipped off of my shoulders. Eventually he'll go back for more treatment...but it's comforting to know that the treatment will work :)

My heart is happy.

4 comments:

  1. Tell your dad that your blogging buddies are wishing him well, Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashley--this is really great news. I'm happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so happy for you and your dad and continuing to send good wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete