1.23.2007

oh, the first week...

I've been going to my first day of classes this week. Why are books so ridicuously expensive? Why must my Public Relations book be $85 used? Is that really necessary? Speaking of Public Relations, the teacher for that class is definitely a little pistol, and rambled on and on about how San Diego State is the number 6 ranked school in the PR field...yada yada yada, blah blah blah...I hate when teachers do that. However, she redeemed herself when she proceeded to say "Ok, end of commercial."

Professors are on crack. All of them. I've come to that conclusion.

Things are going good, by the way. I'm smiling and laughing again...completely. Not just sometimes. Life has its rough patches, that's for sure. Man, I'm glad I'm out of the last one.

The sun is shining outside. And although it's chilly outside (you've heard about CA's crops freezing over, right?) it's still simply beautiful. I must go now and frolic in the sunshine. Yeah, I said frolic. What you gon' do about it?

2 comments: