1.25.2007

Strike! Or not...

Sooo, I'm taking a bowling class this semester...THAT should be interesting! Too bad I bowled today and REALLY sucked. Can you say gutterball? hmmm...I can! It's alright, I believe I will improve with time (fingers crossed).

Last night I went to a little college pub called Effin's. It was 35-cent wing night (OH yeah hot wings!) and I had a little drink called Red Death. I'm not dead though. So I think it didn't really do its job.

I'm realizing that this semester I have A LOT of reading...did I tell you my classes? Well here goes:
  1. Journalism 315 (news writing and editing): My favorite class so far!!!!
  2. Women's Studies 320 (socialization of women): We'll see how this turns out, I kinda don't like it so far.
  3. Religious Studies 358 (Death, Dying and the Afterlife): this class seems kick-ass, and one of my best friends is taking it with me, yay!
  4. Communications 480 (principles of public relations): This seems to be the hardest class by far...but I like challenges :)
  5. Bowling....yay!

So yeah, that's what the semester looks like so far! I'm excited. And already slightly exhausted. Sounds like the average student...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ash!!!

    I am glad to hear that life has a happy ending for you!! I don't think that I am going to get another hamster because its just to soon. I know its hard to understand, but I was really attached to Titus.

    Sincerely,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete