1.30.2007

Vent session...

I CANNOT STAND people who do not know how to use correct grammar/spelling/punctuation when writing!!!!!!!!!! This is a trivial pet peeve of mine, I understand (well, all pet peeves are sort of trivial), but...WHY ARE PEOPLE SOOOOOOOOO STUPID?

Sorry, I just had to vent that after reading an e-mail from a stupid girl. One could argue whether what she wrote was english or some primitive, ugly form of the language.

Ok, stepping off the soap box...now.

And a side note: I will have pictures of drag queens for your viewing pleasure soon. If you find pleasure from that sort of thing, you know.

2 comments:

  1. you spelled understand wrong.

    ;) hehe.

    Oh we found a mistake for you in a magazine or something but i forget what it was in...im lame.

    Pug Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. For any mispellings I have made sorry, Ash.

    ReplyDelete