1.31.2007

Some Like it Hot

I TOLD you I would have pictures of Drag Queens...so here you go!!!!

Me, Michael and Greg. Two of my favorite gay boys in the entire world :)



This was our waiter. Or should I say waitress? A little scray, right? Lots of neon make-up!

This drag queen REALLY took a liking to Michael. His/her name was Cashmiere. hahaha.


All of the people on this stage ARE NOT women. Although, some had actual breast implants.

Sooooooo, yeah. It was an interesting night. As you can plainly see. I totally have to go again!



4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is the skinny black one pointing at the man's private area? lol

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the man is smiling about having his private area pointed at!

    ReplyDelete