2.05.2007

There's a time to let go...

I can't really explain the story behind what I'm about to say...so it's gonna come out sounding ambiguous...

But, it's time to let go of jealousy in my life, that is, the fact that I've been jealous.

Jealousy weighs you down, tires you, rips your heart to shreds.

I've experienced sooooooooo much in the past 5 months, it's crazy. Talk about having life experience...suga! I have it now!

But in one simple sentence, it's just time to letttttt gooooo.... (whew...breathe)

3 comments:

  1. Release and feel the weight lift off your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been in love with someone you're not telling us about?

    Sorry. I'm nosy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wellllll, anthony, something like that, but more complicated. If that even makes sense. I don't think that life makes sense sometimes...

    ReplyDelete