2.08.2007

Totally Twisted...

Today is about Anna Nicole Smith everything, isn't it? Yeah, it was shocking...but are we really that surprised? I guess the Marilyn Monroe worshiper died eerily similar to her idol.

Hmmm...I sounded incredibly insensitive for a second. I guess I've been in a bad mood today. It's just been.........what's the phrase? Oh yeah...one of those...days.

I think I use the ellipsis too much when I write, but I suppose I use it a lot when I speak as well.

I have a test and a paper due next week. Uh-oh. School has officially began. No more dilly-dallying allowed.

I watched an old video of the *Nsync No Strings Attatched concert today. My roomate and I are total dorks.

Sooooooo, as can see this entire post is random and highly unfocused, but it's my mood today. What'cha gon' do? So I'll end it. Peace out...here's to a better tomorrow! For me at least...

4 comments:

  1. couple of things. first, do you seriously refer to me as Mickey-Mullan? cause I've never thought of that. it's such an obvious way to go with it, too.
    second, I was a lot more affected by Anna Nicole's death than I thought I would be.
    think about it: working at a fried chicken place, teenage wedding, stripper, guess model, married to an 80-year-old man, death, messy trials, weight gain, reality tv show, cancellation, more weight game, romantically involved with lawyer, baby in a caribbean nation, son's tragic young death, then you die at depression in a florida bath tub.
    if you actually read all of that; shit, that's like a Shakespearean tragedy, dude.

    and third, this desert sucks. I wonder what it's like to live in civilization (san diego)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellipses are considered in writing to be filler, so if you feel like you need to say more, and are holding back, by all means, tell us more. We have to fill in the ellipsis usually, and we'd rather know what you're thinking.

    Man, I am really nosy today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to double-check that link on "Shakespeare Jr" to see if that was really me or not. You make me blush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, matt. indeed I thought of michey-mullan...I'm not quite sure why. And touche about Anna Nicole, touche. And yes, that desert does suck for sure...but san diego has a lot of hype around it...unless you're very fond of the beach, then it's the PERFECT place.

    Anthony, knew you would appreciate the nickname.

    ReplyDelete