2.15.2007

Puzzle Pieces

I'm getting bored with the same ol' same ol'...I need to change jobs or something before I go insane.

It's weird--I'm a person that craves change while being afraid of it at the same time. But maybe that is what's exciting about it...fear, the unknown, etc.

This week has tired me out. And honestly, I've been a bit down for various reasons. It's these times that you pick yourself up off the ground, splash some water on your face and walk outside into the sunshine (or rain, cause that makes me happy too).

This is an odd time of my life. I think I may look back at it in 5 or 10 years and laugh...but for now I'll get through it the best I can.

I realize I'm being completley ambigous here...but it's kind of fun to remain a mystery. Thus, I will return to my shadows with my box full of secrets.

1 comment: