2.19.2007

Rain down, rain down...on me.

Rain is splendid...it's pouring in san diego. Pouring. You don't get it...it never pours in san diego, it sprinkles...and we call that rain. My roomate went on campus today and came back to say that NO ONE is on campus right now. That's cause Californians think they'll melt in the rain.

Well, I adore it, personally. I welcome the rain to come down from the sky and wash away my worries into the drain. I love the whole renewal process of the rain.

By the way, I have some random news about Sweater Guy that made me feel good about the whole situation...

So many of you know that I had a huge thing for Sweater Guy a LONG time ago, right? And I was always confused as to why nothing happened. So, I went out with one of his good friends yesterday, and this is how the convo went:

Sweater Guy's Friend (SWF): Did you ever like Carlos?

Me: Yeah...a long time ago...why?

SWF: Well. Awhile ago Carlos talked about you and said you had a little thing going on. But he couldn't start anything then cause he was taking a vow of complete celibacy then and that included not dating girls...at all (Sweater Guy is really religious, by the way).

Me: Ohhhh, things make sense now.

SWF: But yeah, he told me that he always regretted never dating you. So yeah, I just had to tell you.

Now...I don't like Sweater Guy in that way anymore...but it's good to know why I was so confused over everything. It's kind to cool to know, right?

So, that's all the news I have today. I'm going to attempt to study for a test that I have...today. Shoot! I need to get on that. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, procrastination!

P.S. If you don't like Robin Thicke's "Lost Without You" then you're just not sexy.

2 comments: