3.18.2007

Miss Productive

I'm actually not being sarcastic in my title. I'm actually being productive. Well, not at this very moment. But overall, I am.

First, I woke up for that hideous group project I mentioned earlier, went to our first group meeting at 9am. We made our contract...yeah, we had a contract. I meant it when I said this was the group project from hell!!!!

Came home around 10:30, made some coffee (of course) and decided to study for my test tomorrow. Usually I'm the disheveled one, hair tattered and torn, studying last minute for a highly stressful, very important test. Today, I'm taking the extra day...a sunday, of all days.

So I'm studying now (well, in a minute I will go back to it). Listening to my radiohead (playlist is on shuffle, wonder who's next?) and making flashcards. I'm giving myself a big ol' pat on the back.

P.S. I bought the new James Bond movie a couple days ago. Watched it twice. I decided that he needs to take me now.

4 comments:

  1. You are not objectifying the new James Bond, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.. I believe that I already claimed Daniel Craig when I saw Layer Cake. Besides, he's too old for you.

    Thomas, isn't too old for you, though.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, alright ashley...I guess you can have james bond. But I won't stop watching the movie repeatedly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you trying to play matchmaker with Ashley and my headband, Ashley?

    ReplyDelete