3.16.2007

To waste the day away in the sun is a splendid thing.

Today my roomates and I had ambitions of going to the beach (to frolic and lay about--you know, the usual). But alas, I think it may be too cold on the coast, although sunny inland (a normal problem out-of-staters don't know about). Maybe we'll go to the pool instead, but it's just not the same.

This summer I may be going to Turkey. It's not for sure, but I'm thrilled. I love that place. And seriously, I need to get out of America. When is 2008 coming??? Bush needs to leave, Dear God!

Sometimes, I feel like this little half-broken leaf (here comes a life analogy). You know, go-where-the-wind-takes-me kind of thing. And thus, I feel a bit fragile. But we are all fragile, aren't we? It's just a matter of finding a way to make yourself internally stronger.

Ah, I have so much to learn in life, so much.

4 comments:

  1. Turkey! Wow! I've never been there. Been to many places around it.

    Now that I'm a vegetarian I guess I should go to Tofurkey instead.

    In your profile you said "I ♥ sarcasm. I ♥ chocolate. I am addicted to caffiene, voluntarily."

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been to Turkey before, Ashley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dan--haha. yeah...that'd be a cool name for a country.

    thomas--ummmm, yeah. 4 times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I wasn't sure if you had only been three times.

    ReplyDelete