3.06.2007

My "Birfday"

Yeah, I have some interesting pics from my birthday. Take a look into my weird life...



All my friends going to dinner with me!! I made them dress up, haha.

At the restaurant they put straws in my hair...attractive, right?

We're really just weird...and well, we had a few at this point.
These are my roomates!!! Aren't we cute? Not to be cocky...
So yeah, that was my birthday...I am now officially 22. "Double Deuce" as my friend Colin told me. Birthdays are pretty much amazing cause you rule the world on those days. Now my reign is over...until next year!!

6 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good time, Ash. You look like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And seriously Ashley - we know you rule 24/7/365!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... and Thomas has already stolen pics and posted them on his blog...

    I am glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ash, email me when you get a chance. I lost your email address.

    ReplyDelete