6.30.2007

yogi would be proud

I'm going for a picnic today...yeah you heard me right, a picnic. With a basket and blanket and everything picnic related. So whaddaya want to say about it?

Random note to share with you all: Tulips come from Turkey (obviously a favorite place of mine) and is a Turkish word for "hat."

Well NO WONDER I was always so fond of those little flowers. I mean, I've always been drawn to them. Life always seems to make complete sense at one point or another...sometimes you don't get the connecting puzzle pieces until much later, but they always come.

4 comments:

  1. A picnic sounds fantastic. Please don't tell me it's at the beach.

    I envy you and your access to a beautiful beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, don't worry we went to a pond that had cute little turtles.

    As for the beach...I'll go there on monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to live in a city with plenty of beaches soon enough. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm, I thought tulips came from Holland.

    ReplyDelete