6.29.2007

life is a highway

It's funny cause my last post was about how I haven't traveled in AGES. But this past week I got to go to Santa Barbara...drove there and everything. I really love driving, and I just needed to get away from San Diego for awhile.

The trip was successful. Santa Barbara is a way mellow-er version of SD. And I got to see my nephews and sister. Always a good thing!

I really love summer. And I am getting tanner by the day (naturally, thank you). I'm excited for the Fourth cause that will require another trip to the beach (which will be EXTREMELY crowded, but it's a tradition of sorts).

5 comments:

  1. Any other plans for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just going to canada...

    And tanning some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, specifically, about Santa Barbara; I've never been there, but I've been told that it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa Barbara is beautiful. It's a good place to get away to, cause it's a little more secluded than other CA cities. It's more natural too, if that makes sense. The beaches are untouched and pretty.

    ReplyDelete