6.22.2007

i'm lookin to the sky to save me

I went to the beach a couple weeks ago, and as I was lying in the sand, I watched about 4 commercial airlines fly on over the then-placid pacific.

A twinge of jealousy came over my body, and I asked myself "I wonder where those lucky fools are going?" I wished so badly that I could be on those planes...

Flying, traveling, changing scenery...it all makes me so happy.

At least I'll be going to Victoria (Canada) in about a month with the parents. I get to fly, yay!! My little heart is happy about that.

4 comments:

  1. Seattle is nice this time of year, Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought this was a post about Foo Fighters... :) I am having travel withdrawl myself... gotta get out of town soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first moved to California, I'd wish all the time that I was on a plane back home.

    Now, I just think of them as germ filled capsules and that helps.

    Most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't posted any pictures in awhile, Ash. How am I supposed to randomly steal them?

    ReplyDelete