9.08.2007

Bright Are The Stars That Shine

Listening to "And I Love Her" from the Beatles. I love simple love songs...

I just dyed my hair this auburn/brown/red type of color...it's funny how easily I get bored with my hair. I waste months gorwing it out only to chop it off on a whim. I swear to not color again to avoid damage, only to go buy a box of Clairol Nice N' Easy the next day. I don't believe I'll ever make up my mind.

I've come to this conclusion...there are days when I feel like my world is falling apart, and I cry. And there are days where I'm estatic, and I convince myself I'm over all my issues. Then there are days like today, where I'm somewhere in between. Not sad, not happy, but complacent--knowing, in my heart, that I've gotten better than the day before. But that in itself, makes me smile. It is a feeling of empowerment, over the pain you once felt before...over the person that caused you the pain.

And all of a sudden you feel stronger. I feel stronger.

3 comments:

  1. I think I want to see the picture with the new do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it's not a BIG difference anthony...maybe I will if I get in the mood to model for the camera.

    ReplyDelete