9.29.2007

To Everything, There Is a Season

Turn Turn Turn.

Ok, so about my friend J that I've talked about most recently here.

I finally reached a breaking point and told him that I can't see him for awhile...by awhile I mean a few months, or more. Until I feel like I can again.

I realized what I knew already: I need lots of time away from him. This is so I can truly get over everything and truly forgive him. I love him, and I want to truly forgive him for everything.

I never ever thought I would find myself in this kind of situation in life. But that's why I love the Byrds song (they sang it, right?):

To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time for every purpose, under heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time for every purpose, under heaven

A time to build up,a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together...

This is the only way for me to move on. This is the best decision I've made in a long time.

3 comments:

  1. Good plan. Extricating oneself from a complicated situation usually provides the necessary perspective.

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you strength to pull this through. It is the best solution!

    ReplyDelete