12.09.2007

Finally Time.

I said goodbye to him. I think I knew that I had to when I was writing my earlier post. I knew the answer to my own question.

I said goodbye. I told we can't be friends now...maybe in a couple of years, I told him.

He said he was so sorry for ever hurting me, for crossing the line and that he loved me.

I will always love him. Always. And that is why this is so hard for me, so, so, so hard. I can't believe I actually told him goodbye. But I knew I had to.

It's never easy to say goodbye to one of your best friends. But this long long break will probably let us be friends again one day, because where we stand right now, we're not friends...we're just broken and confused.

Time for me to go now, pick up the pieces and get out the glue. Time for me to really heal the wounds.

2 comments:

  1. Poor girl! I believe that you've made the right the decision, although it'll probably still hurt for a while. :(
    But I am sure you'll get over it, especially since there is a new year waiting at the doorstep, to give you new perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of goodbyes are so hard (she says from experience)... but in time you'll know in your heart of hearts you were right.

    ReplyDelete