2.11.2008

Now approaching greener grass.

Today is the first day I've felt better...not so much of a runny nose, and less vertigo. Could I be getting better?????? *Cross my fingers*

And one of my professors actually let me postpone taking my test to a later date...what? Professors have hearts? I guess I've been mistaken all these years. Well, I guess it depends what professor we're talkin' bout here.

This is so sad for me to say (uh, write) out loud, but I believe I must be off to bed now. It's not even 10 pm yet. Pa-the-tic. But lots of stress and a near nervous breakdown will do that to ya. Nighhhhty Night.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to know that things are looking up. I have had a few professors over the years who I would consider decent human beings - the type who give extensions on papers or tests, and who say "no big deal" if you forgot your homework. If only all my professors were like that, I'd have a 4.0 right now.

    And don't feel bad about sleeping at 10:00...I was in bed at 9:15 last night just because I ran out of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably going to bed because there is nothing on because of the writer's strike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with going to bed early? It happens, even with you young folks. Heh.

    Plus, yeah, like thomas said, nothing on TV. Not even any Monday Night Football. And still a month until March Madness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think your keyword there is 'one'. its always been my experience that professors get a kick out of watching the chaos and struggles, kind of the way the meteorologists get all kinds of excited during hurricane season. glad you're starting to see some light.

    ReplyDelete