4.23.2008

Hard Times, Hard Measures

♫ Listening to "Big Me" from the Foo Fighters ♫

Yeah, I'm stressed. But it comes in waves, you know? I just talked to one of my calm, laid-back friends Matthew, and he put some things in perspective for me. So at this moment, I'm alright. haha. I sound like a mental patient, I swear.

So sorry if I'm not around terribly much in the next few weeks. I'll either be working on one of the 5 papers or 4 tests that are about to hit me in that time frame--or I'll be dead *nervous laughter*

haha...I kid.

Some fun news: I'm going to my friend's fraternity banquet next weekend, and I bought a pretty pretty dress for it. I love playing dress up! I'll post those pictures after the event.

K, good luck to you all if you're feelin' the stress too!

9 comments:

  1. yikes. i do not envy you. good luck with everything. and thanks for the great comment.

    and big me. nice. kick ass tune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Well try to survive. Happy to see that you will be having some fun at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, having bad days sucks. But at least I have something I like to do that is not stressful! Making crafts! I need to start working out again now that I am not sick!

    I would LOVE to make a pug! I am making a crazy project for my mom. I wish I could post progress of my project but I don't want her to see it! So yeah I will totally make a pug! I have lots of pictures thanks to the calendar you gave me! :) yay pug coming soon! good luck with the papers and finals etc. we need to hang out like this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I still have 5 weeks to go, so right now I'm holding up, but soon I'll be crushed under the stress as well :(

    Keep your chin up. Just a little while longer and then you can GRADUATE AND BE A BIG KID!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. raindog--thanks, big me is the s**t. Enough said :)

    jidai--thanks and good luck with the interviews!!

    Rach--DUH we need to hangout this weekend. IS sat good for you or not?

    Frankie--yeah, yeah I will be a big kid. But I want to back to being 4--no school, no work, JUST fun. That's the life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Foo Fighters, and I love that you're graduating. I am envious. I can't wait to graduate.

    Congratulations, my dear, excellent job. I am already predicting your future success in the job world (which I try to avoid as much as possible).

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did you start your other blog, Ash?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in there! I also need a dress but can't find one... :( Now, WHO'S stressed?

    ReplyDelete
  9. thomas, that blog is for class, haha.

    So I started it about 3 months ago.

    ReplyDelete