12.30.2008

Futurisitc Year

Ah, the smell of coffee in the morning...

Sorry, got distracted. What did I want to write about? Oh yeah...

I'm excited for 2009. 2009? Why does that sound more futuristic to me than any of the other years we've had this millenium? For some reason it does.

I believe that I will be more...BOLD...this year. It's not even about being bold in the love department. I still hold tight to my beliefs that it's useless always searching for love, losing yourself in the process. If the right person comes along, then cheerio! But I'm just impatient. haha.

This year, I just want to become less guarded in every aspect of my life. I want to seek those dream jobs, even though they intimidate me. I want to push away my shyness when I first meet people. Etc., etc.

I won't babble on. I'll simply say, here's to an interesting, lovely, bold, smashing 2009! Go forth and drink some champagne (with raspberries...so good)! And be safe, you party animals.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about 2010. It's all like "Hey, this century ain't goin' nowhere bitches!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. well here's to being bolder ... i need some of that too. and here's to donny gettin what's his. btw, i replied with the requested definition. :)

    ReplyDelete