1.11.2009

Gravity wants to bring me down.

Some of you will be glad to know that I picked up a copy of High Fidelity by Nick Hornby (on the suggestion of Raindog and Anthony months ago). They didn't have to twist my arms or anything to get me to buy it...it is my favorite movie, after all.

It will be a nice reality check after the absurdness that is the Twilight series...it's hard not to want to find a guy like Mr. Edward Cullen. The problem is...he just doesn't exist. There isn't any person that perfect!!

Anyway, when I finish the book, I'll write about how it compares to the movie.

In other news...I still have the gut feeling that I need to move somewhere new. I can't shake this feeling. Maybe it's not about moving. I just need a bit of a change.

Figuring out life is damn frustrating. Damn Damn Damn Frustrating!!!!

♫ Listening to "Gravity" by John Mayer. ♫

8 comments:

  1. ... Edward isn't real?...

    *lip trembles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! Let's cry together and indulge ourselves with chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to move to Chicago, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it! Moving does sound exciting. :)

    Those books and movies just ruin us for reality. I find myself picking fights with my almost-perfect (winkwink) husband after reading them. "Why don't you do this for me? Why don't you say that?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hornby's novel is great!! Enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm considering moving the family to New Zealand... maybe we can get a few others and start a commune?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah!

    Are you REALLY considering moving there?!? Cause that would be smashing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. San Francisco is a beautiful city, my friend.

    ReplyDelete