4.08.2009

MmmHmm.

I always tell myself that I won't write about these things on here, because maybe they are a bit personal, and more importantly, I feel that I don't want to jinx myself. But I just can't help it, cause when a girl has a bit of a crush, she has to talk about it.

For now, I'll call him the Cutie with Glasses. Because he is, and he does wear glasses, which I have always found adorable. And he's funny. In a quiet kind of way, like I didn't expect him to be funny...and then we talked, and his humor showed through. The funny ones always get me. always.

Ok. That's all I'm saying. I had to get it outta my system. So there.

***
Thursday I'll be going to San Jose to visit one of my best friends, Rachel. I'll be gone a few days. Rach and I will paint the town red, and any color we damn well please. Oh, and we'll probably sneak a Twilight viewing in there. ha. So if I don't post tomorrow, bye for now, my loves!

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I know that one, girly. The sudden and spontaneous need to gush and then you're done, and life is better. I do it all the time!

    Also, I got to wear my sundress the other day because Portland finally decided to get nice =) And now for the rest of the week it's going to be miserable, but over those two days of sunshine... mhmmmm!

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your friend!

    Nothing wrong with saying you're attracted to someone. No jinx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten bucks says he looks like a Latin Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...Jay, usually you'd be right. He's actually a white boy.

    I know, I know...totally against my character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, after much resistance, denise convinced me to rent twilight. to see what all the fuss was about. cedric diggory as a vampire was very creepy. and, as suspected, i feel like i've lost the right to be bearded for watching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to hear more about this cutie with the glasses. Have fun watching Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always feel weird writing about that kind of thing too. Especially since people at my school read my blog and then the come running up to me, saying, "Ooohh, who's this girl!?"

    So, without further pause...ooohh, who's this boy!?

    ReplyDelete