5.21.2009

Idol Talk

I am quite surprised that Adam did not win American Idol last night. Although Adam was not my favorite out of the whole competition (Allison was), I think he deserved to win between him and Kris. I mean, COME ON, even Kris himself admitted that!

Anyway, I won't rant anymore about it. It's all a little funny. But I did want to show this performance from Adam that I really really liked. And I had higher standards going into the song, since I adore Sam Cooke. He can't beat Sam, but he did put a nice spin on the song:

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me feel old and out of touch. Quick, someone fetch me my Yoda doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, well maybe you are old and...just kidding. I'm just talking about dorky american idol. You are cooler for not watching it. It's my guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete