5.22.2009

Always a lot going on up there.

Oh thank the Lord it is Friday, and on top of that, Memorial Day weekend! This week has, for some reason, seemed super long and dragged out.

This weekend I have lots to do and lots of people to see. There are friends that have come into town, graduations, bonfires, oh my!

Tonight I am hanging out with Cutie with the Glasses, showing him Usual Suspects, because he has not seen it. And it is one of my faves (thanks to Raindog recommending it long ago). I like C.W.T.G. (short hand, haha); however, I am not sure if there is that "spark" there. Do you know what I mean? I can talk with him, he's funny and intelligent, and all of that. But, I feel like there's something missing.

But maybe it's me. And maybe it's always been me. Part of me wonders whether I have a fear of commitment, or if I'm just a really good judge of character of who fits right with me.

I feel like I've written this post before...and GOD do I over analyze! But if I'm going to put this nagging thought out there, I know I should put it here.

I know what you're likely to say..."Ashley don't over think it, you don't need to stress." And I understand that.

I guess, with all things, only time can tell. C.W.T.G. and me are not even "dating." There's just an interest right now and hanging out. And things are only gonna happen if they happen naturally, anyway.

Yeah, I know. I need to just shut off my brain.

7 comments:

  1. Just remember, you don't have to worry about your kids during all that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your horizons open, my friend. CWTG might have more going on than you realize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ant--what's funny is, he does have a lot going on! I'm just kinda a basket case sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I had a switch to shut my brian off sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. little ole me? awww shucks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, don't we all?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, he's missing the bacon spark, for reals.

    ReplyDelete