6.22.2010

Day 01 - A Picture of Yourself

So, in the midst of my little accident (refer to post before this), in which I now owe $530 dollars--apparently it costs a lot to paint a bumper--I thought I would do something fun.

Krystal, over at The Village, posted this photo challenge days ago and I am finally jumping on board!! (scroll down to the end of this post to view the challenge).

Here is my first photo...a photo of MYSELF!


I've posted this photo before and I STILL find it really amusing that my old roommate, Candace, was sneaky enough to take this without me knowing about it. I was having a conversation in a coffee shop. The other chick at the table is Colleen (also an old roommate).

I like a lot about this photo--the lighting, the mood--but most of all, I like that I get to see myself from the outside. Ha. So there you have it. Here is the photo challenge, in case you are interested:

The (Revised) Photo Challenge

Day 01 - A picture of yourself
Day 02 - A beach picture that you have taken
Day 03 - A picture of your street
Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture from your morning
Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
Day 07 - Post a picture from a recent vacation
Day 08 - Post a picture from your commute
Day 09 - Take a picture today that showcases motion
Day 10 - A picture that you took at one time that you love
Day 11 - Post one of the oldest pictures you have in your Picture folders
Day 12 - A black and white photo
Day 13 - A picture from last summer
Day 14 - A picture taken with your cell phone
Day 15 - A picture that you edited
Day 16 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 17 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 18 - A picture of you and a best friend
Day 19 - A favorite picture of yours
Day 20 - Any picture that you want!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. Although I totally feel like a fly on the wall of your conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic!

    Ok, so I'll participate in your little challenge. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice challenge! I may have to start this too... but then, I also want to sell my Canon Rebel... good thing my new phone takes good shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great choice...i love it. am i allowed to save it for future roundups i may or may not do!? (it's kind of hard with all you stragglers...) just kidding ;) can't wait to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, you can save it krystal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you posted this before I started my blog, but I just saw it and wanted to say that I love it!

    ReplyDelete